When you start your running journey, one of the first rewards is becoming part of a community which prospers off of positivity.
Our combined In Person and Virtual Training program is a great way to reach new goals and add major milestones to your running journey!
This customized program is ideal for helping you crush your Learn to Run, 5K or 10K goals, whatever level of fitness you are at.
Not only will your running coach build a plan specific to your needs, they will train with you once a week to remind you of form and technique. A weekly virtual check in will let us talk about the progress of your training plan.
12 Week Membership Includes
- An in person consultation to discuss your goals
- A personalized training plan tailored to your needs. Training plans consist of 3 sessions per week, for 12 weeks.
- 1 X 45 to 60 minute weekly training sessions (for a total of 12 sessions)
- Each member gets 10% off our merchandise year round
- Endless support from access to a community of fellow members who have similar health and wellness goals
We will meet at 1625 Purser street, once per week, for 45 to 60 minute outdoor sessions (for a total of 12 sessions). Days and times will be arranged by trainer and client availability on a first come, first serve basis.
As this is a program that progresses weekly, it is strongly recommended students complete all 3 sessions per week.
What to Expect
- Class will start with a warmup suitable to your plan
- Each day will be different, and will consist of specific training methods to help you attain your goals. Our program also includes body weight strength training exercises to help you reach your goals safely.
- Every class will finish with a 5 minute stretch. Classes may exceed their time by a few minutes, so please be prepared.
- You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs.
- All participants are required to sign a Waiver to be able to participate.
- Due to the variety of Holidays during the season, any cancelled classes will offer a makeup class TBD at the time of cancellation. We will try to keep this as minimal as possible.
- All classes are rain, snow or shine!