Our Gimme More Program is designed for people who are looking to
Improve their speed
Improve their performance, or
Increase their distance
To participate in this program, you should have a pace of 6:40 mins per KM or less (ex 6:40, 6:05, 5:30) and should be able to run a 5K non-stop. If you aren’t sure what your running pace is, please contact us! We will be happy to help you find the right fit!
As the weeks progress, so will you! From fartleks to hill training, we will practice techniques that will help you confidently complete your goals. Whether you want to improve your current times or increase your distance, we will provide you with specific running workouts to help you get there.
Not sure what your goal is? Just ask! We will help you come up with one!
How it works: You will spend 2 days per week performing workout-based runs (for example, hills, sprints, fartleks, tempos, etc) with people who have similar goals as you. On the third day (our “long run” day), you will spend time working on your own personal distance goal. There are NO limitations to your distance goal.
Your runs will be led by a certified "hands-on" coach who will deliver a personable and fun workout every single day. When you aren't in class, you will be a part of a fantastic online community of people who share tips, tricks, race events and more.
No matter what, we promise you that when you run with us, one of the first rewards is becoming part of a community that prospers off of positivity.
Gimme More details
8 week program / 3 days per week / 24 lessons
Start date: Monday, November 6th, 2023. End date: Wednesday, December 20th, 2023.
- Monday’s and Wednesday’s from 6:15 PM to 7:00 PM. Meeting spot is Edgevalley Park - 269 Edgevalley Rd (this is a direct access spot to Killaly Trails)
- Sunday's at 9:00AM. Meeting spot is North London Athletic Fields
Access to our private Facebook group which posts workouts in advance
Led by a certified, experienced fitness instructor
Small, personable classes allowing for one-on-one time with the instructor
Opportunity to engage with people who have the same goals as you
Classes are designed so no runner is left behind
▪ You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs.
▪ All participants are required to sign a waiver to be able to participate
▪ All participants have access to our private Facebook group where we post workouts. This gives you the opportunity to complete the workout in your own time.
▪ All classes are rain, snow, or shine unless there is a severe storm warning, or road conditions are unsafe (ex. flooding, ice).
▪ Programs are non-transferable from one season to the next