Weight loss is simply this:
90% Kitchen, 10% Fitness, and 100% Community.
Our one on one nutrition program is a great way for you to reach your weight loss goals. Combine that with our amped up running programs and you will reach your targets in no time.
No more second guessing what you should and shouldn't be doing.
No more endless hours of searching online for healthy recipes and effective workout routines.
No more feeling like you're all alone in the process.
This is a results focused program that is all about you.
This personalized weight loss program features running workouts and nutrition plans that are designed just for you.
With us, you will get maximum benefits in minimum time.
Weight loss doesn't mean you have to be enslaved to your kitchen or trapped in a gym. Let us help you!
From us you will receive
- An in - person intake & fitness consultation. We will determine your calorie and macro needs to develop a personalized weight loss program just for you.
- From there, we will build you a customized meal plan updated on a weekly basis based on your results and feedback! Every week is a new week! We change it up so you don't get bored!
- A personalized running program tailored to your needs consisting of 3 Weekly 30-45 minute training sessions with your coach(for a total of 18 sessions)
- Weekly recipes, grocery lists and prep guides
- Endless support from access to a community of fellow members who have weight loss goals
- Additional support outside of weekly meetings. Your coach will be available to you 24/7 via text and email.
For our runs, we will meet at 1625 Purser street, 3 times a week, for 30 to 45 minute outdoor sessions. Days and times will be arranged by trainer and client availability. As this is a program that progresses weekly, it is strongly recommended students attend all 3 sessions per week.
What to Expect
- Class will start with a warmup suitable to your plan. Each day will be different, and will consist of specific training methods to help you attain your goals.
- Our program also includes body weight strength training exercises to help you reach your goals safely.
- Every class will finish with a 5 minute stretch. Classes may exceed their time by a few minutes, so please be prepared.
- You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness or nutrition program to determine if it is right for your needs.
- All participants are required to sign a Waiver to be able to participate.
- Due to the variety of Holidays during the season, any cancelled classes will offer a makeup class TBD at the time of cancellation. We will try to keep this as minimal as possible.
- All classes are rain, snow or shine!
Weight loss is hard. We promise that when you join our tribe, you will become part of a community that will help you look good, feel great, and be better.